How insights from market research can help shape your brand and marketing strategy
Your brand is made up of so many different tangible and intangible attributes, as business leaders and marketers it’s essential you understand how they work together in defining your unique positioning, which ultimately drives your brand message to establish your image and build brand equity.
Whether you’re developing your brand or refining it, there are three areas you need to focus on to make sure it’s successful and enduring—these are Insights, Brand and Plan.
During the session, we will discuss the role research can play in defining your B2B brand and how it’s critical to understand the dynamics of the market you’re competing in when developing your marketing plans.
Topics of exploration, along with case study examples, will include:
• How to determine the right research methodology to use, and the value of each, in conducting research.
• Leveraging insights to establish brand strategy, brand values, brand promise, positioning and communications messaging.
• Identifying your customer’s decision journey and how it impacts your marketing communications strategy.
• Developing global campaigns.
• Defining how your customers and prospects consume media/information, the role of various communications channels and which channels are best for delivering which type of messages.
Value to Attendees
Attendees will leave with a greater understanding of the importance research can have in shaping and communicating their brand’s unique position and values to their customers and prospects, as well as use this knowledge to develop better competitive strategies.